Friday 9 March 2012

Minimalist March Day 8


Jimmy and I went to brunch this morning like people (as my mum would say). My poached eggs don't look like much compared to his fancy big breakfast, but they were tasty all right.










It was so cold today; I was glad to have my Jack Daniel's PJ pants and zebra slippers (both from Targét).





I did some tidying and decluttering of my desk. I still need to file everything in my letter rack and sort out all my old uni folders, eek. I have included many snaps. Note the Fruit Pastilles pencil case, sushi erasers, dancing giraffes notebook &c.



It's nearly the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. i like James' jacket, very snazzy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! I can't wear jackets on account of the Man Shoulders, but James has a great selection, I'm well jell.

      Delete