Tuesday 27 March 2012

Minimalist March Day 24, 25 & 26


On Saturday James and I went to Cronulla for sushi. I don't remember the name of the place but it's the one that isn't Sushi Train. $3.50 a plate!





We wandered along the beach too.





Later I went to Westfield. I didn't get anything but I did return a skirt. Myer has a lot of dresses marked down to $10 and $15 if anyone's interested. I saw a lot of faux fur jackets too. I already have some so I've saved about $80. Kind of.








PS I was wearing this kind of kaftan-esque top from JayJays, just in case you wondered.





For dinner I made myself plain pasta with butter and grated cheese. What a delight!





And this yummy drink - 100g frozen raspberries, 200ml Ocean Spray diet cranberry juice and a bit of water all blended up with the Bamix.


If you're on a diet this is great because it's such a delicious treat for under 300kj. If you're not on a diet it's also great because it's still such a delicious treat.





On Sunday I went to Book Club. It was great fun. Thanks Gemma for hosting!


We read A Wrinkle In Time, which I really enjoyed.





We ate a lot of delicious food.



We drank some wine that was given to me by my Nana's neighbour, how kind!





Speaking of kind, Nicky drove us all. Thanks Nicky!


Yesterday on the way to uni James and I stopped for Maccas. Check out what came with my Happy Meal! Not exactly Minimalist March appropriate but whatever.





And here is the handbag I took to uni:



James gave me it for Christmas. Thanks James!

No comments:

Post a Comment