Friday 10 February 2012

Frugal February Day 9

The best thing about my job is that it makes me so appreciative of my days off.


First I did some boring admin stuff on the Internet. But when I was finished I watched daytime tv! Last season's Grey's Anatomy finale was on - I'd never seen it before, guess I missed it somehow - followed by two new season episodes of Desperate Housewives. I didn't even realise it was back on. It's still ridiculous and awesome.


I saw my little tutoring girl again, but on the way I stopped at the op shops. My Nana's shop, aka Retail Therapy, had Aqua's cd for two bucks! Mine went missing so I snapped it up.







At Vincenzo's I bought a brand new coat for twelve dollars! I had planned to buy some new coats, very practical as I wear them for like nine months out of the year. This one will be nice to wear when people with circulation are in Summer dresses and such.








And my Shop Til You Drop arrived today! It was free since Mum bought me the subscription.








I went to Trivia Night with the girls and we lost again, what's going on? But I had a G&T and a margherita pizza so it was still a good night, especially since I had a voucher for the drink and some money from Mum for the pizza. I wore a Kmart singlet and a cardi from 2007 with a hand-me-up skirt from my sister. I don't usually wear skirts and I think there may be a good reason for this.



















Spent today: $20
Spent this week: $50

Spent this month: $1o5.50


Last week I asked what creature was on Professor Lupin's office when Harry Potter first visited him. The answer was a Grindylow. Amy got it right, nice work! I will give you a prize next time I see you.




This week's question: what is the full name of the Headmaster of Hogwarts when Harry starts school there?











1 comment:

  1. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

    ReplyDelete