Monday 27 February 2012

Frugal February Day 26

This morning I went to the markets to see whether it would be worth having a stall of my own. I bought a piece of cake and a Murder Mystery game! Get ready for some awesome fun at my place!


I wore a white sundress but I didn't really like it. Out it goes!


Then I went to book club! Yet again I wore a costume.


A black wrap dress from 2006.


Pink Havaianas.


Earrings from Diva circa 2005.


And Rimmel Jelly Gloss on my lips. Can you guess who I was?


My teenage self!


Our book this month was Matilda. I'd read it as a child but it was so much fun to read it again; I really enjoyed it.


We had loads of food.


I brought pancakes.


The Impostor made a Bruce Bogtrotter chocolate cake.


I ate two pieces - maybe I should've come dressed as Bruce!


It was such a fun night. Thanks Emma for hosting and Meg for driving!


Spent today: $6.50
Spent this week: $43.50
Spent this month: $356.45

No comments:

Post a Comment