Wednesday 8 February 2012

Frugal February Day 7

Jimmy and I hit up the Sushi Train at Sutherland for lunch today. I recommend the spicy crunchy prawn one. Afterwards we had icecreams at New Zealand Natural at Westfield. I had a BOGOF voucher, thanks junk mail!




Later I went shopping for hair products - not that frugal, but I'd run out and used up all the viable alternatives I had. I didn't buy anything else even though there were bargains everywhere.



I did buy a train ticket, but only to get to tutoring, where I fortunately earned more than $3.60 so I came out on top. I was pretty happy to start again this term, my student is a delight and very hardworking. She's just started high school!


Tonight James and I watched Across The Universe. We saw it at the cinema when we first started dating. And I read Who Moved My Cheese - it was kind of cheesy, pardon the pun, but had some good ideas. It's a very quick read (15 minutes) and you don't need to get management theory to understand it, or be a manager to get value from it, so I recommend it.



It asks the question 'what would you do if you weren't afraid?' - there's something in that for all of us, I think.


Spent today: $23
Spent this week: $55.50 (not bad for a whole week!)
Spent this month: $55.50



No comments:

Post a Comment