Thursday 16 February 2012

Frugal February Day 16





I wore my polka dot dress at work again today. It was basically the only thing I did at work.




Afterwards I went to the Physio, then to Coles, where I discovered a truly terrifying Party Cake but also a bin of Ulta 3 nail polishes! I bought Sunset Pink.




I love this shade of pink but it's so matte, kind of chalky really, which is a shame. They were only $2, not $2.25 like most chemists charge, and there was a good selection of colours so I'll be back, probably for Orchid.


I didn't go to Trivia tonight, just stayed home at watched my stories. Speaking of trivia, last week I asked for the full name of the Hogwarts principal when Harry first starts. It was Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore but whoever got it didn't leave their name so no prize for you but thanks for playing!




Spent today: $17
Spent this week: $17
Spent this month: $171.95




No comments:

Post a Comment