Monday 27 February 2012

Frugal February Day 25

James and I had a coupon to use at the Kanji sushi train at Sylvania, but the train was broken so we had lunch at The Crest instead. My calamari and chips was really yummy but I felt s bit sick after all the fried food. I think James won with his chicken souvlaki.


For dinner, I wore another costume - the Meg sandals with a white dress. Can you guess who I was?


A Roman who had to come up with a costume at very short notice and didn't have any white sheets!


I went to an Ancient Roman murder mystery dinner party! I thought I was the killer but turns out I wasn't.


We had authentic food and everything.


I'd never been to a murder mystery before; it was pretty cool. I'd definitely do it again.


Spent today: $10
Spent this week: $37
Spent this month: $349.95

No comments:

Post a Comment