Thursday 12 April 2012

Hola!

I spent twelve hours at ANU today. That's more time than I'd spend on UOW campus in a week. (I know I'm prone to hyperbole but I do mean that literally.)


The first debate was heaps of fun! By the third I was just hungry and tired and cold. We were running way behind time after spending an hour in a lecture theatre waiting for some computer thing to be sorted out. I did get to see my friend Adela (hello if you're reading) debate which was fun.


After our long day of debates we went to a party on one of the rooftops with burritos and punch. It was low key but fun, but alas I didn't take any pictures. If you've ever seen Mexican food, night skies and those red plastic cups from American movies then you can basically envision the whole thing anyway.


There's no outfit snap either but it was the same as yesterday only my jumper was grey. I've established a bit of a look, because there's really only one ensemble that's warm enough for me.


I don't think I have it in me to get through another day like this one. But tomorrow night is the fancy championship dinner!

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking that it is probably time for a fresh post.

    How was the fancy championship dinner? Did your teams win? How was the last night?

    ReplyDelete