Sunday 18 September 2011

Purchases

I bought these doodahs for about $4. Apparently they pull in your bra straps for when you wear a racerback top. The packaging aso says "add a full cup size instantly", but somehow that seems lke false advertising.



I bought this grey jumper at TEMT (how fancy!) for ten bucks.





From my favourite shop Target I got this pink velvet blazer for $9.86. It looks rather fetching with my pyjama pants, but I don't really know if I like it.



And also for $9.86, this cardigan which is maybe a bit "mature" for me.



These scarves were cheap too. The leopard print one was $8 at K-mart; the sparkly one was from the Forever New outlet at Birkinhead Point, I think it was about $7.




I also got a couple of things at the op shop the other day but I am going to stop buying clothes! And accessories, jewellery, perfume, makeup and sadly also books, as I have no space for any more possessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment