Friday 23 September 2011

Date Night at TPH

We had a two-for-one voucher for the Taren Point Hotel, so last week we went there for a dinner date. We both had steak with mash and veggies:

The meat was poor, there was too much sauce, the mash was tasty but so creamy I couldn't finish it all and the veggies were undercooked. What a disappointment. Should've had one of their giant schnitzels like I normally do.


Greedy James ordered these too:

We didn't need them, but they were delicious!


Continuing the thrift, I wore this jacket that has been chillin' in my wardrobe since the last time I wore it, right after I bought it in 2006.

You can't tell here but it's actually dark blue.


I also wore these bedazzled flats, which I bought ages ago for like eight bucks at Target.

Come to think of it, my jeans were from the op shop and my top was five bucks from Miss Shop in the Christmas sales a while ago. How thrifty am I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment