Sunday 5 July 2015

Celebrities I've Seen In Real Life


  • Wil Anderson at Cupcakes on Pitt
  • Cosima De Vito (from Australian Idol Season 1, 3rd place) buying seafood from the shop outside Franklins in Miranda Westfield
  • Ada Nicodemou in Myer at Miranda Westfield
  • Some football guy in my street when I lived with my parents. I think it was Paul Gallen but I don't remember. I do remember that James got super excited.
  • Delta Goodrem dancing in Kit and Kaboodle, after what I'd imagine were quite a few beverages. You can read about that one here, if you're so inclined. Chris Lilley was out that night but I missed him. But then...
  • Chris Lilley eating dinner at a little old-school Italian place in Bondi. He was with a curly-haired guy who was also a bit famous but I can't remember his name. Sorry curly-haired guy! Alex? Chris?
  • Cheyenne and Tahyna Tozzi going to preschool, many years ago when I went to the same one. They didn't want to play with me.
  • ETA: Ex-politician Greg Combet, walking down the street in The Rocks last night. Thanks Emily for pointing him out to me.

1 comment:

  1. It was Gallen. He was pushing a pram and was surprisingly short irl, but those arms. What a man.

    ReplyDelete