Thursday 10 May 2012

In Which I Stuff My Face Some More And My Sister And I Are The Same Person


Is everyone sick of seeing pictures of things I've eaten yet?


On Friday I went to Sushi Express in Caringbah for lunch. It was delicious and only $3 a plate, but I was kind of annoyed that the Coke was $3 too, it was only a can!


My sister picked me up from work and we went to Vinnies, where I bought a grey knit Saba dress ($10) for work and a red cropped blazer (&7). Betty bought a Saba dress and a jacket too.


Our family went to dinner at Lively Catch. They have a good two course deal.


Betty and I shared our two entrees, haloumi and salt and pepper squid. Both were amazing.




Dad had a mixed plate thingy.


Mum had a breakfast-esque smoked salmon and egg thing.


In keeping with the theme of the day, Betty and I both ordered veal for our main course. Hers was crumbed.


Mine was not. I loved it more than I can say. It had rocket, sweet potato mash and prawns. I couldn't imagine a better dish if I tried.


Dad had fish and chips, with snapper I think.


Mum had barramundi.


I wanted creme brûlée afterwards but everyone else was too full and I thought it was too embarrassing if I was the only one to order dessert. Next time.

 
Here are our outfits:


As you can see, my sister and I both wore grey sweater dresses with black tights. It wasn't planned, that's just how we roll.


2 comments:

  1. $3 is too much for a can of diet coke. I get annoyed when they cost $2.50, even though I think that is pretty standard. The shop down the road charges $2 and the shop at Kings Cross station has them for $1!

    I think I drink too much diet coke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, no such thing as too much! $2 is the most I can pay for a can without being annoyed.

      Delete